Sunday, May 9, 2010

Siddharth Dairy

Siddharth: 12-02-2010

5:30 am: Got up quite early. Have to catch flight for Delhi today. Event happening there.

6 am: I was ready with my bags packed having a quick breakfast, then rushed to lobby to get my car.

6:30 am: Off to airport, my eyes blazing, wanted to sleep more.

7 am: Checked in, saw two kids coming towards me . At first was scared they were going to hit me but then with a paper in their hand and with a cute smile asked for autograph. I realised its nice to be popular.

9:25 am: After landing, collecting baggage is the worst part wait for your luggage.

10 am: Went to hotel, had some food Delhi-Mumbai is the most comfortable journey. Had good Delhi food.

11:30 am: Reached PVR Anupam for the meet and greet event. Delhi multiplexes are very nice. Feels like coming home. This place reminds of my college days.

2 pm: Lunch was very nice and healthy. Have started to take care of my health.

3:30 pm: Had a special shoot with NDTV Good Times. Location was amazing. I loved the climate in Mumbai, though.

5:30 pm: after doing some more interviews left for New Friends Colony. Can't describe the warmth I received there. Was so emotional to be in all the places where I had spent so much time.

6:30 pm: Delhi traffic is unpredictable and flight was at 8 pm, but managed to get leave from there in time.

7:30 pm: Reached airport in time to go to Hyderabad.

12 pm: Reached hotel after a tiring day. No energy left.


Siddharth: 11-02-2010

10 am: Woke up really early due to sore throat, cough and cold.

10:30 am: Just took meds after having orange juice, nothing going down. Any illness but this... makes you feel so weak.

11 am: Chandan comes to pick me up as we have to go to Aditya Pancholi's house. Seeing my state, he prefers to sit with me at the hotel itself.

12 am: Manage to leave bed. Getting clothes packed. Leave for city tour tomorrow.

1 pm: I start feeling a little better and then both of us go out on Mumbai's streets.

1:30 pm: Drove a long way. Thought of having some fun. Even after a bad throat, I couldn't resist having gola at Santacruz. Trust me, I felt a lot better.

2:30 pm: I came back to my hotel and after a long time, had a very nice meal. Hmm, can still taste the gola and the meal... both made my deal.

3:30 pm: Had a long chat with my mom . Really miss her in Mumbai. You understand the importance of people in your life only once they are far away from you. Have started believing in this a lot.

5 pm: Met my friends. We discuss our jobs. Everybody has moved ahead in their lives. Feels nice to see people close to you succeeding in their respective jobs.

8:15 pm: Padmapriya calls up . The two of us, Chandan and Aditya go out for dinner, makes me remember those Striker days.

10 pm: Our carrom round starts, this time I'm opposite chandan, very confident that am going to defeat him. I know I am a better player than him.

12:30 am: Reach hotel, pray for yet another rocking day. Tours begin tomorrow.


Siddharth: 10-02-2010

11 am: Woke up late today... last night's party made me crash at 3am, couldn't leave my bed before 11am and that too coz I had to go for a shoot in Bandra.

11:15 am: Had a very quick breakfast of just omelette and bread... was hungry like never had food before.. Some of the ladies were staring at me but I had my concentration on the meal I was having.

12 noon: Am ready after a long, hot shower to begin the day with interviews. I got ready in my blue jeans and yellow T shirt. I feel yellow is one colour that makes you fresh and energetic.

1 pm: I reach in time for my interview and was more than happy to see a big smile on the journo's face, his smile showed he was relieved

5 pm: My shoot got over.... trust me I was starving. I didn't have anything, coz the area were I was shooting had nothing great to eat, being a complete foodie I love that my meals are good to eat, and tasty. I some how managed to control the rats in my stomach, crossed Mithibai College and asked my driver to get the best vadapavs available there ---- a speciality of Mumbai and I am a big fan of it.

7 pm: Gott a call from Chandan that he is having a small get to-gether with some of our common friends in Juhu and all of them then decided to see Striker in PVR at around 8:45 pm

10.15 pm: My friends praised mine and Chandan's work ------ what else you need when your friends and family love and appreciate your work?

12 am: Am lying down on bed and now sleep is gripping me. Am switching off.

Siddharth: 09-02-2010

9.30 am: Woke up with the sunlight on my face! Had forgotten to draw the curtains last night! It was a golden shower right on my face. Saw my phone beeping next to me, it was on vibration mode! Reset it for the day and switched on the telly to check the news!

10.30 am: Breakfast in the coffee shop amidst a battalion of young kids who don't seem to be from here. How nice to be in your night suits and walk in to a high-profile coffee shop without a care in the world!

12 pm: Am ready to begin the day after a long, hot shower , Went house hunting with my friend to Juhu and Bandra. Saw a few really nice ones! I'm getting greedy! Such sprawling spaces in Mumbai are so difficult to find these days!

4 pm: Headed towards veteran Sujit Kumar's chautha ceremony. Such a grim moment! His daughter Henna worked worked on STRIKER with us.

6.30 pm: Headed back to my hotel. Just realised that I am a little hungry! Went to my room and ordered a sandwich. Got a series of telephonic interviews lined up again post-promotion for the film especially down south.

8 pm: Headed to the gym for a quick session of spinning and a run!

9 pm: Headed towards Mangi Ferra where I had thrown a party for my friends and colleagues.

1 am: Went back to the hotel with friends who wanted to continue the party in my room.


Siddharth: 08-02-2010

9 am: Feeling rejuvenated after a whole night's rest. Been so long since I last slept for eight to nine hours at a stretch.

10.30 am: Leisurely breakfast at hotel

12 noon: Went to PVR Juhu to catch audience reactions! Some congratulated me on my performance. Felt nice to hear compliments. I'd worked so hard on the film!

12.30 pm: Shared a Coke with a young fan at the multiplex and posed for pictures.

1 pm: My manager drove me back to the hotel where a few news channels had come to meet me. Gave interviews, then drove down to a radio station where I interacted again with listeners!

3.30 pm: A quick vada pav at Mithibai College set the mood right and I then headed to my stylist Pooja who was getting my clothes ready for my photo shoot this week!

5 pm: Satisfied with the clothes, I then called friends and checked if we were on for our meeting at Zenzi.

8.30 pm: Was nice catching up with them after so many months. Conversation lowed over pints of Corona and starters.

11 pm: We decided to move out f and drive just listening to the music of Striker. Enroute, got to check the excellent outdoor campaign offered by IDEA!

12 am: I offered a silent prayer to the Lord . Told friend to drive me back to the hotel , gonna be a heavy day again...


Source:Mid-Day.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Teja,
    Its so nice to know so much about Siddhu at one place.. Great job dude! am a die hard fan of siddhu, esp his voice.
    Thanks to twitter for helping us know almost everything about a talented actor like siddhu.. and thanx to siddhu for his regular tweets..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi teja iam also a same kind of attitude about sidd...iam a great fan of sidd..bif big big fannnn of sidd.....plz yar tell me where got this information about sidd.....send me a mail about sidd..plz yar ....i have agreat sidd ...fans club in rajahmundry..in club members ...i have tell about siddu's information time to time..so plz plz plz...i want your friend.....forward me mail..this is my mailid..anilkhaleel59@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete